From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Fw: fan pulley/74 hornet

Mike is looking for a fan pulley for his Hornet if anyone can hook him up please feel free to reply and thanks in advance to all who might.
Eddie Stakes
  From: MIKEY LONG
  amcfanatic@xxxxxxxxxxx

  I was writing to ask if you a fan pulley that would be interchangeable with a '74 Hornet.  I have a 258 I-6 with A/C, power steering.  Basically, what I am trying to do is to bypass the A/C compressor.  It took a crap sometime ago and I have no intentions of paying more than the car is worth to have it fixed.  I have a single belt pulley with a spacer on there now.  I looked in my parts book and saw there was a two belt pulley option for the 60 series with an I-6 engine.  Please let me know if you have one or possibly know where I can get one.  I greatly appreciate your assistance.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"