[Amc-list] last e-bay day

 130280322752 is the item number for what appears to be a JavAMX pull strap, as no one has verified it with me and I cannot remember.  A few more items dragged out of the garage that has to go.  Chrome NOS Rambler 58-61 gas cap, etc.
Shirts have slowed for now, BUT IF anyone on list wants one, $12.95 (single imprint) includes shipping.
Also the YearAtA Glance AMC picture calendar is listed and available, listers, after checking out the auction IF you want one, order direct and I will create and ship for $5.00 for the 1st and $2.00 for each extra.Blessings,Richard www.a70sthingautomobilia.com