From: Wayne E LaMothe <superglider@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Back to working on the 69
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 5:58 PM

Had a day off today to spend in the toy garage.  Got some housecleaning
done in preparation for getting back to work on the 69.  It has been
dormant for almost 2 years now.  My wife caiught me in the act of pulling
the engine out of storage.  I had it setting on a cradle in the engine
bay to keep it out of my way.  The suspension is completely removed from
the car so it looked so small sitting in there.  The paint for the car
comes any day so I need to shoot the engine bay before I can start
reassembly.  The goal is to have it ready by the Sturbridge show in July.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Superglider/69%20Ambo/?action=view
&current=Jan12087.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Superglider/69%20Ambo/?action=view
&current=Jan12086.jpg

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454,  82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 FLHTCI, 2000 WJ Limited
2001 Cherokee, 2002 STS Northstar