----- Original Message -----
From: D Franklin    gtx440@xxxxxxxxxxx

i have a 68 rebel sst. with manual drum brakes.  i tried to put a power booster off of a 68 rebel parts car that i bought years ago.  i never have liked the way the brakes felt,  now i am going to put it back stock brakes.  i did a complete brake job all the way around,  the only problem i have is how to mount my master cylinder back to the firewall.  i know there is a plate that mounts to the firewall  on the four studs,  so there has to be something for the two holes for the master cylinder to mount to.  i guess i have lost the one i took off, it has been a long time.  do you have one of these for sale or could you send me a picture of one with dimensions so i could try to make me one.   or do you know of anybody that might have one of these parts,  i think i will need the pushrod also.  i found one for the older amc cars but not for a rebel.  thanks for any help you can give.

dale franklin
hudson nc