Re: [Amc-list] vacuum wipers

A pair of needle nose pliers and ample cussing worked for me. If the
leather is hard, you can use a regular leather conditioner. It's just a
chunk of cow hide so it's really no different than a saddle or any other
leather product.

Matt

On 1/10/2009 8:29 PM, Victor the Cleaner spouted this sage advice:
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 12:22:16AM +0000, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Being nos I'd open it up and treat the leather and such.
>> Any lubes etc; will be long, long gummed up.
>
> It actually feels and sounds very smooth and ungummy.  But if I were to
> do so, what would I be doing to "treat" the leather?
>
> And just out of curiosity, does there actually exist a driver for those
> funky-ass little cover screws?  I've worked on an awful lot of equipment
> in my time, and I've *never* seen them used anywhere else.
>
> thx.
> jl

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH