Re: [Amc-list] vacuum wipers

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 12:22:16AM +0000, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Being nos I'd open it up and treat the leather and such.
> Any lubes etc; will be long, long gummed up.

It actually feels and sounds very smooth and ungummy.  But if I were to
do so, what would I be doing to "treat" the leather?

And just out of curiosity, does there actually exist a driver for those
funky-ass little cover screws?  I've worked on an awful lot of equipment
in my time, and I've *never* seen them used anywhere else.

thx.
jl