From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Phoenix Craigslist : $400 401 and BW trans
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 7:52 AM

Forgot to put this in my post! The 401 and BW trans could have been transplanted
into the IH from a 71 AMC car. That or the guy just assumed it's a BW trans
due to older IHs having them. It's old -- any number of possibilities!

Date: Thu,  8 Jan 2009 16:13:46 -0700
From: Ken Ames <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>

...and IHC started using the AMC 401 in 1973?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"