Re: [Amc-list] Water line in six cyl. intake

Re: [Amc-list] Water line in six cyl. intake

> I've seen some day and night differences between heated-nonheated six intakes.
> They could have tuned around the not water heated intakes issues with a little more fuel, slower choke etc.
> It could have been the light bulb moment years too!
> All the years of not heating the intake, then the light comes on! Oh, wait this works better and uses less gas!

So I wonder how much power really I'd lose on the 195.6 going from 2bbl
to 1bbl to get the heated manifold... this is my commutermobile, and
another mpg or two would be great. Pushing MPG is a big project for me
on this car, at 26 mpg highway it's already pretty good.