Re: [Amc-list] Water line in six cyl. intake

Jim Blair wrote:

> I know my heated intake on my '82 Spirit is responsible for me
> getting almost 20 mpg with my 4.2L. I plugged it into power (it was
> disconnected when I got it) and it ran much better.

My Hornet would be te perfect test bed -- I have pretty much every
single fillup and state-of-tune recorded, and i never powered up the
manifold heater. I could do that now and note the change, but I'm not
really driving the car much.

Congratulations me! I'm gonna caretake Joe's American! So the Hornet has
to go.