[Amc-list] Hornet doors fit on a Gremlin

[Amc-list] Hornet doors fit on a Gremlin

Ok guys. Anyone with experience please get in touch/reply here. I've been told BOTH ways..yes/no?? I've been told Hornet doors bolt right on. also been told that you have to cut the weld at the rear and move the window frame and use the Gremlin glass?? What about Hornet sedan/hatchback? Is there any difference between those two? Does the Hollander book show which doors will interchange with a 72-73-76 Gremlin? I'm thinking that HOLLANDER may say 72-back onl;y...since starting in 73 the doors have the darn heavy reinforcement bar in them???? Thankyou in advance for any helpful info. Joe