[Amc-list] Water line in six cyl. intake

[Amc-list] Water line in six cyl. intake

-  all the Holley 1909 1V carb 195.6 engines got the water line.

my 62 classic with 196 has the holley 1909 single, and no water heated intake. water line comes out the back of the head. no lines thru the intake trough under the intake plate.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules