Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 25, Issue 11

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 25, Issue 11

Mark: the 67-78 floopans wouldn't have worked in the 65 anyway. You'd have
needed 63-66 floor pans.

The later big cars do show up around here occasionally, as do the earlier
models, but none of them are exactly plentiful around here.

Jeff Reeves
Auburn, GA
94 Cherokee
81 Spirit GT