From: "Jesse" <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 9:00 PM
Subject: [Amc-list] Rebel Wagon coming home tomorrow! Any Front
floorboardsout there?

WoohOO! Tomorrow I bring home the 67 Rebel Wagon... 232 /3 on the tree! I
will get some pics posted soon... you may be impressed!

The body panels are all nearly perfect, but due to something leaking up
front the driver floorboards are SHOT! The subframes are solid and I have
contemplated going the fiberglass route, but I am not sure since the
subframe horns run right under it.

I could do metal floorboards or have them done at a buddy's resto shop (not
free!) though fiberglass is quick and easy. POR 15 actually makes a fiber
cloth that, coated with POR15 acts like a fiberglass while converting rust.

Of course, maybe one of you has a set of floorboards from a Rebel/Mat/Ambo
waiting to be used for a good cause!

Opinions? ADvice?

Have a great week!

Jesse