[Amc-list] FOR SALE: 64 Classic Hardtop in Los Angeles

[Amc-list] FOR SALE: 64 Classic Hardtop in Los Angeles

Here's a well-optioned 64 Classic:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/980517382.html

The obvious options are V8, factory AM/FM, factory in-dash AC, tilt steering, console AT, buckets.

Original color seems to be either yellow or white with a sand interior.

I hope someone on this list who is in the LA area will consider it.  It looks like a nice candidate for resto.

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .