Re: [Amc-list] And he was a goober-tronic! (pushrod wasn't quite pushing

Re: [Amc-list] And he was a goober-tronic! (pushrod wasn't quite pushing)

Expect it has to do with the stoboscopic effect/refresh rate of your
screen/software compared to the camera that took the pictures. Seems to be a
problem with a few movies of high speed action - like the spokes of wheels or
propeller blades that seem to stop or reverse.

Ken