------------
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 21:45:19 -0500
From: Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

Well, I could press all the valves down with the palm of my hand, except
for the first valve - the one with the bent pushrod. Stuck valve. How
many folks on this email list said stuck valve how many times?

Anyway - I'm doing the Kroil thing, but may have to take it back to the
machine shop. I know we did valve jobs in high school, but can't quite
remember what parts and pieces to rent. So - it's either off to the
machine shop or some head scratching time, lol.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"