[Amc-list] Calendars

I have updated my calendar to 2009 and been e-bayin them, BUT finally got my website updated and here is the link for my Year In A Glance Calendars that can have a picture of YOUR car on it to display.  http://www.a70sthingautomobilia.com/CALENDARS.html
In the past I have also started to list AMC shows and events, Sooo IF you want to be added to the list, let me know.  Basic info will be printed on the back of these calendars as it comes in.  Also IF you have your flyers ready, send me the .jpg and I will UPDATE and list the info and links on the website also.Happy New Year's Blessings,Richard javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx