[Amc-list] Engine for sale

Hi guys, I pulled the Engine and Trans out of my 69 American (199 & M-36) and putting them up for sale , I will be getting rid of the drive shaft and rear end also. I put an ad on craigslist with some pix. If your interested in seeing them go to craigslist Chicago ,then auto parts and type in AMC, search. I really didn't know how much they are worth I may have asked too much $600.00 Is this a far price for something like this ?? remember I'm new to the AMC stuff... also I wanted to thank all of you guys that wrote back to me last week you helped me out a lot.?? Eric..............