Re: [Amc-list] Concord is home

All I know is that I tried this on a 998 going from a Concord to an Eagle
and it did not work.  I asked my tranny guy (who still has original kits
for the tranny in 66 Ambo) and he said the main shaft had to be changed
so don't even think about it.  I trust him without question.  I will hate
it when he retires.

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY
AMO#8454, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 Harley FLHTCI, 2000 Jeep GC Limited 4.7
2001 Cherokee, 2002 Caddy Seville Northstar V8