Re: [Amc-list] Concord is home

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" The reason I wanted it was it is, drum roll here.........
"
" A FIVE SPEED Concord wagon!!!

well in that case...

you could just bolt the 4.0 to the amc 5sp, but it's not a very strong
box and the gears are rather wide for a car.  you could swap the box
for a mustang 5.0 t5, accounting for the different shifter location...
if the speedo drive is in the same place, you could swap the amc
extension case on.  or, the gm s10 t5 has about the most forward
shifter loc of any version and the last couple of yrs had ford-pattern
cases - perhaps also a compatible speedo loc in the extension?  i
understand gm t5s are generally different from fords there.