[Amc-list] the 82 Clean Loaded Concord

Which PowerPlant ?

Depends..the car is a Loaded DeLuxe - this car Blue ?

I wouldn't bother with a 304.. I'd go with a 4.0 if you
are limiting your choices. <about:blank>

Here's my Thesis:

As it is, the "Big American V8" engines are gone from
salvage & highways outside of Trucks so - if you ever intend
to have an old school AMC V8 - 'Last Call' .

It's a treat when some beater with a V8 shows up in the Stop & Shop
parking lot.

The demise of the passenger V8 reminds me of when the Big V8's were
replacing the straight 6 & 8's back in the mid 1950s - it was a thrill
standing next to a 1957 Lincoln or a '56 Olds or '55 Nash sporting a
Packard & Duals.. it's not a thrill
standing next to a V6 powered Impala.

AMC V8 engines are hard to find .. imagine 5 years time looking for a
'nice running 360' for $300.00.

Rumbling 360cu.in. & nice 'Torque Cam' - duals & a pair of those Ltd.
run from freshened up Original Mold:

A&R VALVE COVERS - Tel: 410-391-2300 - ron hash - $225.00 pr.

Ron pours these Cast Alloy 'tall box' former AMC Racing Valve Covers as
a labor of love for AMC fans - the desirable AMC bling 'Investment
Grade' item.

When I first slid behind the wheel of my former Blue 1972 AMX functional
Cowl
360 / 727 & fired it the first time - :

"..Holy Crap........"

I know most frown on donor 360 / 401 V8 AMC buys - but remaining parts
are in
demand from owners - and that is the way I'd go
for a low cost nice running 360 V8 & Transmission upgrade [I'd actually
use a Lock Up JEEP 999 instead of a 727] to '..Create a Classic..' .

It's Snowing again ............

milnersXcoupe
1981 series50

 Richard Estermyer <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>