Re: [Amc-list] New 1:1 AMC Daily Driver

-----Original Message-----
From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of WILLIAM SERCKIE
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 10:18 AM
To: AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans.
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] New 1:1 AMC Daily Driver

Okay guy's  heres one for the books, regarding wives and cars...

Since I have been married (4/30/88) to current date, I have owned 542 cars
and from age 18 until the day I got married I owned another 32 (1979-1988).
So long as my wife has the same car to drive for a length of time, she won't
say a word but when her car gets sold and replaced, she has been know to
complain just a little bit until that car gets sold and so on...

In 2002 she had asked me in April what I wanted for my birthday which was in
June, and I replied...a nice 21/2 car garage...her rerponse...go and call a
contractor, get an estimate and go ahead and get your garage..."Happy
Birthday"   She had a stash...

I guess ya' just have to feel them out before you buy stuff...and remember

"it's always easier to ask for frogivness than to ask for permission"

A Happy and healthy New Year to all

--- On Wed, 12/31/08, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx <Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>