[Amc-list] Molding Still Needed

i got caspers motor pulled a couple weeks ago. (trying to get some of the cancer in the front end cured) and pulled the pan to check lower bearings. cant see hardly ANY wear on the bearings. still look new. still stock size, and have the "AM" logo of the time stamped in the bearings. rods and mains. cylinders still look GREAT and stock bore. this car has never been touched till i got it. and most everything is still in close to like new shape. (on the motor anyway...) suprised the crap outta me that it all looked that great. especially after sitting for 20 years in a field.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules