Re: [Amc-list] Craiglist posting in Nashville, TN

Re: [Amc-list] Craiglist posting in Nashville, TN

The Metropolitan was developed in the early 1950s by Nash.  Shortly
after it was ready for sale, Nash had merged with Hudson to form
American Motors.  The Metropolitan was badged as either a Nash or a
Hudson, depending on where it was sold, and once AMC dropped the Nash
and Hudson brands for Rambler, it became simply "Metropolitan" (by
American Motors).  It was manufactured in the UK by Austin Motors as
a captive import for AMC.

--Glen