Re: [Amc-list] Craiglist posting in Nashville, TN

Thomas Garner wrote:
> Here's some Craigslist finds in Nashville, TN I thought you guys might be interested in. Was the Metropolitan really an AMC? I thought it was a Nash.
>  If I had the money I'd get one of those AMX's. Is the GoPack worth $4500?
> http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/943619105.html

My mom had a '60 Rambler American 2 door wagon in red. We lived in Rye
New Hampster at the time. I was in second grade. We rented a house with
a small orchard and a stream in the back yard - and some nice granite
outcroppings for climbing on. My folks ran The Bluebird Diner at the
time - but that folded. Then my mom had a paper route to help supplement
cash for the diner. The transmission and clutch did not do well with the
constant stopping and starting.

Anyway, cool car. I miss the wagon, the house, the orchard, the stream,
the outcroppings and Rye Beach.

(I guess you ought to be a good cook if you run a diner or a pizza
parlor - my folks tried that for a little while as well - then left the
whole cooking thing, lol)