Re: [Amc-list] '63 Ambo transmission request

Re: [Amc-list] '63 Ambo transmission request

" From: "Jerijan" <jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Greetings Gang..
" I am looking for a valve body for the 1963 Ambassador Automatic Tranny.  I
" don't much care if it's select-o-matic, flash-o-matic, vacuum operated, or
" what...I've a tranny for any of these, but no working valve bodies.
" Anyone have a KNOWN good valve body for this tranny, and what would you need
" to send it my way?  My '63 Ambassador is commenceing to really degrade
" whilst waiting for this.  It's new in every way except tranny...this is the
" THIRD tranny in it..(first one was rebuilt making it first two...but the
" case was warped causing the tranny to 'smoke' in record time...)
" Replaced it with one but somehow the valve body got caught up in some
" confusion and now I don't know what valve body is what...so I've no working
" tranny.

might it be easier to find a complete and functional ford fmx you
could swap in?