Re: [Amc-list] "Forbidden" CL ad, or, " There has to be a girl out there

Re: [Amc-list] "Forbidden" CL ad, or, " There has to be a girl out there who likes me and my cars"

Music War!!!!!!

	Time to dust off the Vox Tornado and see if I can hang with my son and
his Gretsch! Or mess with the Guild acoustic! Or the dulcimer. Or the
fiddle (I can no longer play a darn thing on that). Or my
mother-in-law's hammered dulcimer! Or the Bagpipes! Or the (gasp,
horrors!) accordion!

	Maybe I need to get the Rambler running, get the camper camping and go
to some music fest. I've had a longing to head back to Beacon New York
for the Strawberry Festival (yay Pete Seeger!!!!!!!!). I'm trying to
convince my wife that there probably aren't a whole lot of granola
eatin' folk music playin' folks in our Southern neck of the woods. But
ya know, there is a heck of a cool Bluegrass festival up near Cades Cove
in Tennessee.

	Rambler stuff? Gee, I don't know. Maybe I better just get back to work.