Re: [Amc-list] Finally got the T96 out of the 62 Classic -

Re: [Amc-list] Finally got the T96 out of the 62 Classic -

I'd take the car to a wand type carwash, get all crapped up kneeling on
your side and get the whole damn thing oil and grease free. Then you can
find leaks with newspaper, or what I do, get all comfy and intimate and
spend 15, 20 minutes flat on your back with a light and STARE AT IT. I
find all sorts of pending dooms that way. Enlightenment can be achieved
only through practice.