Re: [Amc-list] FW: [wastewatts] Re: rod oven.

Re: [Amc-list] FW: [wastewatts] Re: rod oven.

Nice cartoon image:

Bear 1 says to Bear 2 (after finding the corpse of a man who incinerated himself when the propane caught fire while freezing piston pins in a can of propane)  Hey, tastes just like a Payday bar, crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside.

Side note:  I've lived in the bush, my wife's family lived in Alaska bush for 20 years.  I know how things are done up there.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA