Re: [Amc-list] Fw: Fw: Interesting article

Re: [Amc-list] Fw: Fw: Interesting article

Amen,
This is all being posted by a few pissed off people, over and over and over again.

There are tons of Polictical forums, blogs, lists, etc;

Go post there...

I should be done too, but I tend to not be able to shut up sometimes...
I'll blame it on the meds, yea, it's the meds...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>