Re: [Amc-list] Rebel Station Wagon upgrades- Brakes, 4.0, Auto O/D

Re: [Amc-list] Rebel Station Wagon upgrades- Brakes, 4.0, Auto O/D

Last I looked at Jeepstrokers forum the forged pistons were still a bit of a mistery as to exactly what they do spec at!

IIRC, they are not quite as "ready to run" as we had hoped.
Still require decking and leave the compression slightly higher than we wanted.

I have not read over there recently, so I may be wrong.
KBB's website had some "fuzzy numbers" too.

Last, they were priced a little on the high side, almost placing them in the custom piston range.
Depending on the build many guys were saying they would spend the extra $$$ to do the piston exactly how they wanted.

YMMV.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV