[Amc-list] ebay specials and more...

Have some more e-bay listings.  Still have a few pre-printed shirts for $7 each, various sizes.  ALL shirt designs are BuyItNow for $9.95.  Pre-made License Plates $3.01 and Coffee Mugs, $3.50 are auction or BuyItNow, cleaning up what is left over.  Also making new as needed till show time.

A couple cool things I came across in packing to move...
Matador Taxi Cab Slot Car
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130274694292&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&viewitem=
AMX Javelin #5 Blue Slot CAr, Original?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=130274941984
Metropolitan and Bambi Trailer Cereal Bowl and Saucer, real nice.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130274942000&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&viewitem=

ALso have sitting and not able to keep my 304 V* out of the 72 Javelin w/odometer reading 37,000 miles mostly complete.  Along with my collection of stock 4bbl intake, Holley 600cfm to rebuild, Jeep HEI distributor, module, wires.  $250.00 along with the engine stand it is attached to.  Pick up only, Ypsilanti, MI

ALSO have the 8 1/2"x11" single page Year at a Glance Calendar for 2009 with a great big space in the middle for your full color car's picture!  $5.00 for the first one and $2.00 each additional, shipping included.  Also ready to make the Gremlin Graveyard, AMC Detroit Graveyard and Eddie Stakes contributed pics of the AMC dealerships.  $12.95 includes shipping.  Check out e-bay, and the website.  I hope to have ALL of the artwork uploaded this week on the website.
Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx