[Amc-list] Wrecking Yard Foraging

From: Wayne E LaMothe <superglider@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Wrecking yards?
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I was at Leon's in Culpeper VA a few years ago and they had quite a few
AMC's.  I am thinking about another foraging trip to Leon's and wonder if
there are any other good or better spots to go for mid to late 60's big
car stuff?  I have a friend I stay with about 40 minutes north of
Culpeper and wonder what else might be in the area.

Thanks

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa, Bolton Landing NY
66 Ambo 990 wagon, 69 Ambo Coupe
2003 FLHTCI, 2000 WJ
2001 XJ, 2002 STS Northstar
Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

--

Wayne.. I need a set of those 'Aero' type full Rear Bumper Ends for my
Eagle Kammback series50 in the worst way.

The NOS pair Steve Blaser sent to the mold maker went up in smoke
when the place burned to the ground..

I'll keep you in my Prayers.....and I'm Agnostic !!

milnersXcoupe
1981 series50