Re: [Amc-list] Dec 7th 1941 PEARL HARBOR DAY

Re: [Amc-list] Dec 7th 1941 PEARL HARBOR DAY

You would think we would never forget, but  unfortunately, Americans still
buy every car Japan can send us.  It must be a temporary memory lapse.

Jeff Bohler
1970 Javelin, 390 4-speed

             "Steven F.
             Brueggeman"
             <amcer@xxxxxxxxxx                                          To
             t>                        "AMC/Rambler owners,drivers and
             Sent by:                  fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             amc-list-bounces@                                          cc
             amc-list.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Amc-list] Dec 7th 1941   PEARL
             12/07/2008 09:01          HARBOR DAY
             AM

             Please respond to
               "AMC/Rambler
              owners, drivers
                and fans."
             <amc-list@amc-lis
                  t.com>

I was there two weeks ago. The Arizona Memorial is something you gotta see.

It gets tons of visitors every day. I don't see it ever being forgotten.

-Steve-