Re: [Amc-list] Hornet in LA (not Mine)

Here is the information which came with this week's list:

If you are interested in purchasing any of these vehicles, please contact Jun Mendez, Pick Your Part, at (714) 385-1200 ext 8514 sometime before December 15, 2008.

To Subscribe or Unsubscribe from this list visit:

http://www.aqmd.gov/listserver/default.aspx

Regards,
Joe Fulton