Re: [Amc-list] PEDALS

" From: amxron@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" All 4sp bells are the same although I would be
" tempted to get the Lakewood that uses a gm style trans then you could use
" most aftermarket trans'. AMC trans' are very limited with available ratios
" and parts.

you could also use a late '70s t150 bell and run a ford toploader or
compatible aftermkt tranny, or a sr4/t4/t5 bell and go the mustang t5
route...  many late bells have both patterns.

there's a fellow around here who used an advanced adapters bell for
the jeep 4.0 to put an aftermkt [not oem] t56 into his amx.