Re: [Amc-list] Shipping a "roller" to Canada

Re: [Amc-list] Shipping a "roller" to Canada

   I brought a non running Machine from Salt Lake back to Canada, all I
had was a bill of sale and the right answers for any questions they
had, if everything looks legit, you shouldnt have any problems.  Best
thing is dont get them at the start of their shift when they are bored
and have the whole day infront of them to hassle you.