Re: [Amc-list] solution to the "big 3"

Dave S wrote

> just donned on me, maybe those drawings in that april issue of hotrod
could be true... :-D hehe

> dave stohler
> my rambler pics@
> http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

Armand replied,

Man, that exact thought has been going through my head so much lately. I
printed out a copy of the artist rendering of the "new" Javelin. I stare at
the printout at work for as long as I can get away with it.  I want so bad
to cut up the green Javelin and make a 1970 style version of the "April
Fools" Javelin. With all modern upgrades to everything. A destroked and
sleeved aluminum Indy block, about 5 liters or so, with forged crank, rods
and pistons, a turbo and EFI, and electronic ignition, engine management,
traction control, ABS brakes, the whole works. I know it would cost a
gazillion to make it, but it would be so cool, everywhere you took it,  it
would win without a second thought, I mean look at what Ferrambo did??
Just think about a 2009 or 2010 AMC Javelin, as modern and faster better
than a Corvette. Wouldn't that kick GMs backside............

Armand