[Amc-list] mufflers

when i did the exhaust on casper, it got 2" pipe, and a $20 turbo muffler from the local auto parts. checkers, i think. its a Thrush muffler. has a low tone to it. but very quiet at idle. cant hardly hear it. pick up the rpms, and she sings like an old sewing machine... just loud enough i can hear it like i like to do to know when somethings amiss. but not to loud to irritate. think i got like $50 total into my exhaust.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules