[Amc-list] 196 parts

my issue is, i pulled caspers motor. 1962 196 with t96 trans. the other car is my 63 440H. it has the auto. the 63 auto motor has the flat crank. my 62 manual motor has the bulge. the torque converter wont go in right with that bulge. the hole the pilot bushing goes in is bigger on the 63 auto, none bulge crank. so just cutting off the bulge wont get me nothing. still to small of hole for the bushing.

i think im going to swap cranks and see what happens for now.

springs on the clutch pack go tward the pressure plate. flat side toward the flywheel/crank.

tom, i have an oil pan, and a good oil pump off of the 63 block. pm me if interested.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules