[Amc-list] caspers cancer

ya, im looking at the whole picture right now, trying to figure out JUST where to start. i have never taken on a project like this. it is depressing me trying to figure out where to start. i guess first place to start would be somewhere that i have good metal to start welding to. but, with all that cancer, where is that? i dont know if i want to pull that right fender off now. i think im going to just do the left front cab corner for now. when that is done, then the right fender can come off and do that side.

mark, you want to take a nice winter long vacation correct?? c'mon out to the great mountain west. you can help me do this project.... ;-)

i have seen your pics before, but lost the link. wheres your pics posted again please?

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules