[Amc-list] caspers cancer

well, i opend the right door of casper, and noticed that it didnt shut. the doors were PERFECT shutting. although the left door was a little lower at the back of the door than the body. never could get it to loosen up so i could adjust it. anyway, the pass. door was always perfect. now, it was sitting higher. i got to looking if i had jackstands uneaven. well, i have 2 different brands of jackstands. and i got them cady cornered in the pairs. x in right rear and left front, xx in left rear and right front. well, i got them placed xx in rear, and x in front. now the right front corner (both jackstands with 2 teeth showing, just enough to get tires off the ground) is not resting on the jackstand. about 1/2" gap between the crossmemeber and jackstand. did i make a BIG BOO BOO, or will it maybe flatten back out?? i think all that rust has my chassis a little weak. i cant beleive it never showed. i.e. fender gaps changing, doors always moving ect. this is my
 first car that has had any kind of risk to the chassis. so im not sure what im doing. and yes, my garage floor is level. no low spots or one corner lower than the other. had levels on it, and also when i pressure wash it out. no puddles and can see if all eaven across the floor till i sweep it out....

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules