From: "WILLIAM SERCKIE" <realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Veterans Day

I Agree with Armand,

We owe tons to those who serve and protect our country, both past and
present, and who have given us the right to fly our flag everyday and not
just on holidays...

Proud to be an American.....

Bill Serckie
Coldwell Banker Real Estate & Mortgage Services
2 River Place Suite "K"
Lansing, IL 60438

Office # (708) 889-2739
Fax # (708) 360-5787