From: Sandwich Maker <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] 390 vs. 401 crank casting numbers ....
To: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 2:30 PM

" From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Hey guys,
" Got news that the crank for my 304 stroker may indeed be a 401 crank,
instead of the 390 crank ... which changes things a bit ... by +10 CID and
perhaps a few $$$$ for the stroker build.
"
" Does anyone on the list have casting numbers for the 390 and 401 cranks?

not offhand, but i could swear tom benvie posted an extensive list of
crank castings to the list some years ago.