Re: [Amc-list] Apache Eagle Way Cool on an AMC!

Re: [Amc-list] Apache Eagle Way Cool on an AMC!

(this new Hotmail set up is a real PITA! Thinking about changing from them and I've been here since '97!)
   I had one of those old tent trailers back with my first wife. We went on our honeymoon with it and later took the kids camping up and down the coast from Alaska to the CA border. It outlasted several of my vehicles (I towed it with my '61 Vauxhall Victor, Mazda RX2, '68 Plymouth Sport Fury, a couple pickups and even my '66 VeeDub van till I killed the frame from the "torque" of the turbo rotary motor)
   Once the tent died and the hinges couldn't be fixed anymore, it became a junk hauler till it disappeared one day. I had an Alpenlite I custom built (worked in the plant for a short while) till I split from the first one. (lost ALL my toys back then)