----------
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:20:51 -0800 (PST)
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

speakin of panhard rod bushings, does anyone know the size of them? i could get mine pulled out, and measure, but its been rainy here, and gettin to that snow type weather, and i havent been feeling good enough to go do it. mine are starting to rattle.

what about one of them watts link set ups? anyone have any experience with it? wonder how well it would work for mounting into the coil sprung ramblers? would need to build a mount for it to bolt onto the cover as it is no where near strong enough i dont think. would sure put a better feeling at the wheel. the roads here are pretty good, just have some "dips" to them, and at 60ish, that back end feels like its dancin around. lol. first couple times i drove casper, i thought something was wrong till i figured out how that panhard rod works. have one on my old f100 4x4. but its on the front so you dont feel it when it goes thru the motions.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"