Re: [Amc-list] Made a boo boo today

Yeah, I need to take some pics, but I just been trying to get some stuff done!
I also have to decypher which one of the cameras in the piles is the one I want to use.
My son took the one I was used to to his dorm room never to return.
Maybe if I don't feel any better than i did today I'll take pics of the tool stands and what I have welded in so far!
I don't feel so depressed about the magnatude of the project as long as I keep my tunnel vision turned on!
To scoped out the entire project makes my shudder!
I just keep thinking of how you and Tom unabashadly made your cars road worthy and drive them!
What could be cooler than gutted, carpetless 65 Ambassador  conv with rusty quarters cruising in WV???
I can't think of much.
So I want the cowl and front floors done, then the seats and dash can go in when ready.
Suspension is solid, I want to go thru it eventually, but with new shocks it is fine.
I have a 92 close ratio steering box to throw in. Factory tilt column
I need to fit brakes up front, discs of course.
I'll probably roll the rear from the flood car into it to gain the easier to fix rear brakes.
If the trans works???``.
If some of you guys were around here fro me to con into helping, I could get this thing on the road!
I don't need no stinking top.
1/4's can wait a year, may have to brace them a bit...
No state inspection required on a 65 with YOM tags!
Can't wait.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV