[Amc-list] Made a boo boo today

i have torn up things before... i dont worry about lockin up the crank anymore for that kinda stuff. i use my 1/2" drive IR impact now. got to turn it down for most things. 1200 lbs of twist is to much for most things. it has broken wheel studs, impact sockets, and 1 impact extention. lol.

i didnt get no rambler stuff done this weekend. cept for gettin casper started and run for 15 min or so. aint run in about a month. been working on getting my 1950 schwinn panther bicycle restored. get it repainted and all. sandblasting everything and painting.

by the way, does anyone know if those bike racks that people have strapped around their trunks will work for casper? (62 classic) i want to take th is bike with me to the shows and all.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules