[Amc-list] packing for shipping

Any suggestions on how to package, doors, fenders, window glass, etc.  Larger pieces.  I found DHL and Greyhound are the cheapest way to go for big stuff.  Greyhound you have to drop off at their terminal and DHL will pic up.  Just not sure the best way to package these big things.  And Canadian shipment, what kind of paperwork needed to ship there?
THANKS for the insight...

Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer
javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx