Re: [Amc-list] Looking for weatherseal

I'm in CRS mode this morning and can't remember the gentleman's real name but you might want to check with an Ebay seller who goes by amcpartsloon on the site.   He has older NOS Rambler stuff and he sells consistently on Ebay.  He might be able to check his inventory for you.  I bought NOS 220 rambler badges from him and have bought other miscellaneous parts over the last few years.

Good luck.

Joe Fulton